Smolen & Roytman, PLLC focuses its employment law practice exclusively plaintiff representation in both state and federal court. Our attorneys are devoted to defending clients’ rights in all areas of employment litigation including, but not limited to, claims of discrimination, harassment and retaliation, workers’ compensation retaliation, and claims involving a breach of contract. The law specifically protects employees against discrimination based on race and color, gender, age, national origin, religion, and disability, as well as against an employer’s retaliation against an individual for opposing such discrimination by submitting a grievance, consulting an attorney, or filing a claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Employment-Related Class Actions
- Pattern and practice discrimination
- Disparate impact (centralized policies which negatively affect minority employees)
- Race discrimination
- Hostile work environment
- Age discrimination
- Abuse of power/verbal abuse/lewd comments
- Disability discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination
- National origin discrimination
- Failure to correct workplace harassment
- “Reverse” discrimination
- Retaliation for reporting harassment
Harassment in the Workplace
- Sex/gender discrimination
- Sexual assault/sexual advances
- Requiring sexual favors for advancement
- Racially hostile environments
If you have been subject to any discrimination or harassment related to your employment, you deserve the best representation. Contact our office to arrange a consultation to confer with one of our attorneys specialized in employment law.
Request a Free Case Evaluation
We are here to help. Ask a lawyer for a free consultation.