A strong case rests on a strong foundation.

Smolen & Roytman devotes around 70% of our team each week advocating for our clients’ rights in court. The remaining 30% we dedicate to depositions and meeting with our clients. View our legal team in Tulsa, Oklahoma and see the experience and tenacity that has successfully collected over $90,000,000 in settlements and verdicts for our injured clients since 2011.

partner

Daniel Smolen

  • 918.585.2667
partner

Oleg Roytman

  • 918.585.2667
attorney

Lauren
Lambright

  • 918.585.2667
attorney

David Warta

  • 918.585.2667
attorney

David Bross

  • 918.585.2667
attorney

Daniel Roytman

  • 918.585.2667
attorney

Bob Blakemore

  • 918.585.2667
attorney

Victor Seagle

  • 918.585.2667
attorney

Bryon Helm

  • 918.585.2667
attorney

Sterling Sims

  • 918.585.2667