A strong case rests on a strong foundation.

Smolen, Smolen & Roytman consists of a total of 35 full time staff, including licensed legal and medical professionals, with 17 attorneys, 3 of which were selected to Oklahoma Super Lawyers list. We devote around 70% of our team each week advocating for our clients’ rights in court. The remaining 30% we dedicate to depositions and meeting with our clients. View our legal team in Tulsa, Oklahoma and see the experience and tenacity that has successfully collected over $34,000,000 in settlements and verdicts for our injured clients since 2011.

Partners

Donald Smolen

partner

Daniel Smolen

partner

Oleg Roytman

partner

Attorneys

Lauren Lambright

attorney

Laura Lauth Hamilton

attorney

Mark L. Miller

attorney

David A. Warta

attorney

Jack Beesley

attorney

David M. Bross

attorney

Daniel Roytman

attorney

Bob Blakemore

attorney

Kathleen Marie Egan

attorney

Maryann Margaret Hon

attorney

Victor R. Seagle

attorney
  • Free
  • Case
  • Review

Free Case Review

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris tempus metus eget massa commodo, a imperdiet tortor vestibulum.